Do you know that Facebook has recently launched a brand new Facebook news feed? It appears to set the user experience to a new height.
As the competitors are being innovative, Facebook is also trying very hard to keep existing users happy.
Introducing new news feed is another step by Facebook to improve the level of connectivity among Facebook users and to some degree Facebook is delivering what common people are looking for.
Some of the excellent features of the new Facebook news feed are -
- New Facebook news feed will have larger images
- The news feed will be super responsive
- Content will be displayed prominently
- A new music feed will be added to show you what your friends are listening to
- Less cluttered and more visually appealing
- Users can go to one Facebook page to another without visiting the homepage again
- A “following feed” will be added that will contain posts from public figures that users like
- User can approve or disapprove Facebook ads
Mark Zuckerberg Unveils New Facebook News Feed
Steps to Enable the New Facebook News Feed
Just like the graph search before, Facebook has not launched the new news feed for everyone. Facebook is still testing all the features of new news feed and that is why they will be activating it on some official profiles and to some people who want to get it.
If you like to be on the waiting list for the new news feed, then you have to click on this link – https://www.facebook.com/about/newsfeed and then you have scroll down to the page. There you will find a button “Try the new look”. You need to click that button and have to wait for 24-48 hours.
If you have already activated it, please share your experiences with us in the comment section