Windows Shortcuts are a fun way to run and gain access to certain installed applications or programs. We rely on them to start the applications and accomplish particular operations or functionality that’s commonly used throughout the execution of the program. It might be very complicated when we need to start our most often used applications or software while using normal process exactly where we need to click the Windows Start menu to pick it. In such circumstances customized windows shortcuts can become helpful and you may use your very own individualized and customized set of windows shortcuts that can be used for the invocation of particular applications. Inside the article we’ll show you the way to make shortcut combo for Mozilla Firefox, but you can apply these techniques for almost any installed software.
The subsequent tutorial will guide you in setting up a shortcut for certain software programs in Microsoft windows XP that you employ often. Also remember that this tutorial is useful for Microsoft Windows 7 as well.
- Create a shortcut of the desired program on your desktop.
- Right click on that shortcut and click properties from the menu.
- From the top tab panel select the shortcut tab and click on the shortcut key box
- Now you can select your preferred combination by pressing alt, Ctrl and Shift keys with any alphabet or number.
- Click on the Apply button and close the box.
To start your program just press your selected shortcut key combination.